Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Course Reflection

This was a very informative and interesting class. I learned very much. I didn't even know what a GPS cache was but now I do!!!! Sounds like it would be loads of fun (time permitting), which I don't have very much of right now.

Learning about the IMAC's, I never used a MAC before and I was very glad that we had the opportunity to work with one before going out to various school districts that may utilize them (thank you).

I loved the video project. That was another "first" for me and I liked learning how to use the various software programs.

I never knew about blogging, bookmarking, etc. All of these topics will help me with the remaining classes I have left and will also help when I become a teacher.

I was also very glad that we were able to use the Smart Board again. I really hope I get to use them in the future!!!

When I have more time, there's many things that I've learned about from this class that I hope to expand upon.

Thanks Much for everything that I've learned and will continue to learn about technology!!!
Sincerely,
April Lenhart

No comments: